Thursday, July 26, 2018

"More..."

While I was with Mona during lunch today I thought at one point I could tell she was leaning forward in her chair toward me - and sometimes that means she wants a kiss - so I got up from my chair and bent over and kissed her. Then I pulled away but she leaned toward me and said, "More."

So I kissed her about a dozen times more and she returned every one of them. 
Then she took a quick nap before lunch arrived.

When I left her I did what I always do. I leaned over close to her ear, told her I was going and that I'd see her soon.

Then I told her I loved her and I kissed her. As I started to stand up she again said, "More." So I bent down and kissed her many times more - and she returned every one.

(originally posted on Facebook on 6/22/18

No comments:

Post a Comment